Guidelines for the GFOA-PA Conference Scholarship
The GFOA-PA Conference Scholarship will be awarded to up to three (3) recipients per year. Eligible applicants include those currently employed in the accounting/finance, public administration or economics industry, and students who are enrolled in a college program with an interest in public administration.
Scholarship Award: Conference registration and up to $750 reimbursement towards, lodging and travel expenses to attend the GFOA-PA Conference (documentation must be provided for lodging and travel expenses).
Application Deadline: January 28, 2020.
- GFOA State Board or family members are not eligible.
- Applicant may only receive this award once.
- Applicants must submit the application by the scholarship deadline for consideration by the scholarship selection committee.
- Applicant must be willing to submit a synopsis of their experience after the conference.
- In the event the recipient is unable to attend the event, the individual should notify GFOA-PA 6 weeks prior to the event to allow the scholarship to be offered to an applicant on the waiting list.
The GFOA-PA scholarship selection committee will review all nominations and any supporting documentation. The committee reserves the right to not present this award in any one year.
Application deadline is January 28, 2020.