Online: Click here for the online job posting form.
PDF: Complete the GFOA-PA Job Posting Form. (NOTE: The form is able to be completed online, so you can complete it on and either save it to a file or print it out. If you close the form without printing or saving, your input will be lost.)
Only ads provided on the official GFOA-PA Job Posting Form will be used.
GFOA-PA reserves the right to edit job postings to conform to our standards.
- Each job opening will be emailed one time to the GFOA-PA membership.
- Each job will be posted on the GFOA-PA website for a period of 30 days, or the deadline you indicate on the job posting form, whichever comes sooner.
- Jobs are posted on GFOA-PA’s social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- There is a $50 charge to advertise a job provided by an active member of the Pennsylvania GFOA.
- The charge to a non-member for each job posting is $75 and the fee includes a one-year membership.
You must give your name on the GFOA-PA Job Posting Form. We will always verify membership and contact you with any questions that we may have.
There is no agency discount on the member or non-member rate.
All ads must be pre-paid by credit card or check.
If paying by check, you must send the check and completed GFOA-PA Job Posting Form to the GFOA-PA Business Office, 174 Crestview Drive, Bellefonte, PA. If paying by credit card, you can simply fax the form to the GFOA-PA Business Office at 814-355-2452.
Yes, but you must indicate “Web Only” or “Email Only” on your GFOA-PA Job Posting Form.
Online postings are for 30-days or until the date you indicate on the GFOA-PA Job Posting Form.
Go to our Career Opportunities page for examples.
You will receive email verification that your ad has been received.
Please allow at least five-business days from GFOA-PA’s receipt of the Job Posting Form for the job opening to be posted on the website and emailed to the membership.