Guidelines for the GFOA-PA National Scholarship
The GFOA-PA National Scholarship will be awarded to one (1) professional per year who is involved in the accounting/finance, public administration or economics industry.
Scholarship Award: Up to $750 reimbursement for registration, lodging and travel expenses to attend the GFOA National Conference (documentation must be provided for lodging and travel expenses).
Application Deadline: January 28, 2020.
- Must be a member of GFOA-PA.
- GFOA state board or family members are not eligible.
- Applicant may only receive this award once.
- Applicants must submit the application by the scholarship deadline for consideration by the scholarship selection committee.
- Applicant must be willing to submit a synopsis of their experience after the conference.
- In the event the recipient is unable to attend the event, the individual should notify GFOA-PA 6 weeks prior to the
event to allow the scholarship to be offered to an applicant on the waiting list.
The GFOA-PA scholarship selection committee will review all nominations and any supporting documentation. The committee reserves the right to not present this award in any one year. Deadline for application is January 28.