Topic areas will include:
- Revenue and Rebate Generation
- Expenditure and cash flow monitoring
- Tips & Tricks used at Mt. Lebanon
- Identifying potential future sources of Revenue
The presentation will include an interactive portion, where attendees will be able to share their ideas and questions on how to get the best value out of the finance function.
Registration - 1:30 pm - 2:00 pm
Presentation - 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Social - 3:00 pm - ? at local Mt. Lebanon bar
- Andrew McCreeryFinance Director/Mt. LebanonAndrew McCreery is the Finance Director at the Municipality of Mt. Lebanon, a suburb of Pittsburgh. Prior to joining Mt. Lebanon, he worked for Jefferson Hills Borough (Finance Officer) and Upper St. Clair Township (Accounting Manager). He graduated from the University of Pennsylvania in 2003 with a degree in Philosophy, Politics and Economics. In the Fall of 2019, he started teaching as an adjunct lecturer at the University of Pittsburgh. He moved to Pittsburgh in 2006 with his wife and subsequently was hired by Upper St. Clair Township. He obtained his CPA license in 2013. He has been a member of GFOA since 2012 and GFOA-PA since 2007.
Mt. Lebanon Municipal Office
710 Washington Rd
Pittsburgh, PA 15228